Halloween was a lot of fun this year since Kanigh is now the age where he thinks trick-or-treating is pretty neat! We met up with a friend and her three little ones and had a great night.
The boys in the car and ready to head out for a night full of FUN and FREE CANDY!
Kanigh caught on to what he was supposed to say very quickly and pretty soon he was leading the other kids to the next candy dish!
Kade also had fun, although he grew weary and had to lounge in the stroller for a while.
The costumes proved to be a brilliant buy, as they also doubled as coats for the little guys!
Kanigh showing off his bag full-o-goodies!
Not the best picture, but what can you expect from a one year old who's been out walking around for 2 hours!
5 comments:
Love the costumes! Looks like you had a good time. Can't wait to see you next week.
Adorable costumes. Looks like you had a fun halloween. We can't wait to see you too! I also am amazed at Kade's stats. I think he is close to Aiden's size.
hi there lady! the boys look wonderful in those costumes! how fun! i'm excited for your trip out west! can't wait to see you and the boys! love you haley!
I love the costumes. They looked great on the kids. I am so glad that you guys went trick-or-treating!!
Hey, I found you through Britt's blog! Your family is so cute and your boys are adorable! I love finding new blogs of people we went to school with, especially ones that have moved away. We were able to see Allie and her fam over the 4th when they stopped in Alamo for a visit. Anyways, sounds like you're doing well!
Post a Comment