Friday, July 10, 2009

Random Winter Pics

Thank you for your patience! It's so hard for me to sit at the computer and update the blog when I could be outside enjoying the summer weather! BUT... I am trying to back-track a little bit so I can get caught up. Here are a few more pictures I wanted to post from the winter months...check back for more! Spring and Summer pictures coming SOON!


All winter, Kade was very adamant about mastering the scooter! He LOVES riding it, but even more so when he can do it by himself! He finally got it down around March...Good job Kade!


Kanigh and Kade in the wonderful wagon that we take EVERYWHERE! (thank you AGAIN, Nonnie and Grampa :) This is one of our many trips up to the mail box.



The boys LOVE to help me in the kitchen, so one night a week, they get their chance to choose the menu and "make" a dinner! Here they are making their world-famous personal pizzas! (Kade mostly just likes to eat the toppings...:)


Chef Kanigh is so pleased with how his pizza turned out...YUMMY!


One night around 11 o'clock, I heard the boys giggling quite loudly in their room. They were SUPPOSED to be asleep hours before, so I knew they had to be up to no-good!When I went to see what was going on, I took my camera...just in case!
I opened the door, and there they were in a big pile of books...sitting with the closet light on, "reading" to each other. I LOVE that they enjoy books! I couldn't help but smile...

4 comments:

Karin said...

Cutest boys ever

Bobi said...

Your boys are so cute...how could you be mad when they are reading books. How are you? Hope all is well
Bobi

Zinser Photography said...

I can't believe how old Kade looks! I can't wait to see you.

Milly said...

they look good those two boys, growing up fast.. it was great talking to you the other day keep in touch oh check mine out i tryed to do it again CLUELESS....