Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun in the snow...

This winter has been quite a change for the boys, since we have spent the last couple of winters in Houston, Texas, where it rarely snows. So, as you can imagine, the wintery weather of Ohio has been quite exciting for them! Here are a few pictures of the first snowstorm that came this year.

Kade LOVED eating the snow!

Kanigh couldn't decide what he wanted to do most...eat it or play in it!

Kade was on the run...it's amazing I could get a decent picture of him!

What a pose!

The boys (especially Kanigh) thought making snow angels was pretty neat!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I loved the pictures. It sure looks like the boys are having fun. You are so good to have so many activites for them to do! Morgan is all ready to make gingerbread houses now.

Zinser Photography said...

I need to get Iris out in the snow. Looks like fun!!