Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tis the Season...

This year the boys are old enough to really get into the Christmas spirit and help me decorate the house. As soon as I started bringing the decoration boxes into the house, Kanigh started running around the house singing, "This is the best Christmas! I love Christmas! I love this...I love that! Ho! Ho! Ho!..." It was hilarious. I love seeing the excitement in the eyes of a three year old. As for Kade, he was just excited and running around the house because Kanigh was!

Kanigh and Kade really enjoyed decorating "their" tree.

The boys had fun decorating their own decorations to put on the tree this year.

Kanigh getting a good start on his gingerbread house.

The boys literally enjoyed every bit of the gingerbread-building experience this year. As you can see, we had to keep an eye on these two when they were around the candy!

The finished product.

Our tree this year. Kanigh's job is to turn it on every afternoon when the sun starts going down..he NEVER misses a day!

Kanigh was all smiles for our Christmas photo shoot.

Kade's big brown eyes full of holiday excitement.

The ONE picture out of the 50 that I took where they BOTH looked at me at the same time!
We hope your holiday season is filled with lots of smiles and plenty of laughter!!

1 comment:

Zinser Photography said...

Wish I could have been there to help with the decking of the halls. Looks like you had a good time.