Sunday, May 10, 2009

My little "snowmen"...

Kanigh and Kade absolutely loved experiencing all the joys of SNOW this winter! We made SO MUCH "Snow Ice Cream" that we got sick of it...(didn't think I could ever get sick of "Snow Ice Cream"..). We loved going out in the snow to play in it, but the whole process of layering the boys to go out got old really fast! I had to give major props to my sister, Allison, for doing it for so long up in Alaska with her little ones. Quick trips to ANYWHERE are non-existent, that is for sure! So, when we did go out in it, I made sure they got their fill because once the layers came off, they weren't going back on! :)



Kanigh was a big fan of icicle-pops!

Kade did not want to go in the house!

3 comments:

~Kitten~ said...

Hailey, Your boys are the cutest ever! I can't even imagine all that snow and cold. I won't complain anymore about the little bit of snow we had here. Can't believe how big the boys are getting, hope all is well Take Care * Kitten*

Beth and Shae said...

I love it. You are definitely Lumber Jane. Way to go tough girl. Looks like the boys enjoyed the snow.

The Matlocks said...

So cute :)