Hello friends and family! The time it takes to download pictures onto this blog is really what keeps me from keeping it updated! Well...kinda...and the other part of it is that I've been pretty busy around here! So, I am working on a slideshow that I will post within the next couple of days. So...here are a few just to keep you smiling until then. :-)

The boys and I at the "Sunflower Maze"! And boy-o-boy, was it awesome!

Kade being his cute little self while I snapped some pics.

This guy Kanigh is becoming quite the handsome fella (and quite the sports fanatic, as well)!!

The sunshine in my life! Kanigh, 5 and Kade, 3
3 comments:
Hooray for pics! I can't say too much, I've been a slacker posting photos too. But I love seeing those little boys!
SO STINKING CUTE! Those smiles are contagious :)
Uh... BEAUTIFUL children with a BEAUTIFUL MAMA!
Post a Comment